Tuesday, May 02, 2006


This is just one of the many pictures that was taken this past Saturday during Rebuilding Together. A few of my co-workers and I took part in this adventure this past Saturday. This organization helps homeowners who, for whatever reason, cannot do the necessary improvments and such on their homes. Yes, that's me on a ladder removing the old storm windows.

Our team installed a total of 10 new windows. Installing them was the easy part, it was getting the old windows and casings (I think that's what they're called) out.

The more and more I do anything involving home improvement, whether it be at my house or someone else's, I completely understand why contractors and such get paid what they do. It is so worth it.

For instance, we will never (yeah, right) try to install tile flooring again.

Anyway back to Rebuilding Together, a friend and I are contemplating joining the Board of this organization in our area. We really want to see what the process is from start to finish. I'll let you know how that goes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home